Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 July 2013

MY HEARTS SONG





Tear my heart out,
Out of the cage I built it,
Tear it out and hold it ,
Hold it firmly in your hand.

Hold my heart firm, hold and let it beat,
Feel the thrum and the drum,
Feel the passion in its hum,
Pulsating in your palm.

Let me watch as you hold it,
Let me see if you’ll fold it,
Let ,me watch you as you stare,
My heart almost unable to bear.

I long that you cup it,
That it may pour out the love I have for you,
That even as it feels your fingers escape,
And I fear you’ll let them evade,
You will know the passion that it bore,
And the loyalty it swore.

Take my heart and use its strings,
For your instruments to sing,
Sing of the love and the finesse,
That comes coupled with your gentleness.

Tear my hear out and hold it,
Feel the rhythm of its beat,

My heart it beats for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment