Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 March 2011

TO BEAR LOVE


Even music is not music without you,
Even the word in my book morph into strange shapes,
My heart lurches and my stomach twists,
Like a ship fighting stormy waters,
I feel discomfort, tougher than pain,
Wrapping me in her cruel arms.

I cannot stop thinking of you,
I only imagine where you are,
Where you are and what you are doing,
And my heart continues to long for you,
I continue to desire your presence.

Your touch brings joy unwarranted,
Your scent makes me squirm in excitement,
Excitement and desire,
Your lips caress and comfort,
Your gaze makes me blush and turn away,
You consume me with your very existence.

I desire you,
More than my very breath,
I long for you,
More than I can say or imagine,
The blood in my veins boils for you,
My dreams and needs are you,
Its all you,
Just take them and run away with them,
For I am all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment