Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 March 2011

WHEN MY HEART IS BREAKING INTO A MILLION PIECES


When I want what I can’t get,
For what I can’t get is who I am,
And I can’t say what I feel,
And I can’t go where I want,
Because it is wrong,
Because it is not acceptable.

Am breaking up inside,
I want you but am not sure,
Am not sure you’re right for me,
Am not sure am doing the right thing,
Am not sure I want the right thing.

I stumble in the darkness of oblivion,
I struggle in the weakness of desire,
I fumble in the haziness of unclarity,
I look for you.

I look for what I can’t get,
I look for what’s not best,
I suppress,
I compress,
I repress,
I press,
I am aware that I SHALL HAVE NO PEACE.

The freedom I desire,
The satisfaction I seek,
I shall never possess,
I shall never hold,
I have cupid’s arrow,
It’s also Pandora’s Box,
It is the sword of Damocles,
It is the heads of Medusa.

I want what I can’t get,
I desire who I can’t have,
For when I go there I sin,
And the pleasure within,
Fades slowly, becomes dim,
And in the din,
And the silence,
I weep... my soul cries out....
I cry out for you....
I long for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment