Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 March 2011

INDIFFERENT? I LIE!


I wish you had burnt my face,
With sulphuric acid in haste,
I wish you had locked me in,
With tigers in a cage,
I wish you had released on me,
Flesh eating bacteria in waves,
How I wish you had taken my flesh
And left my heart untouched.

Every time you come near me,
I can’t help but cry, and bleed,
Cry and bleed,
I can’t help but moan and mope,
I can’t help but writh in pain,
I feel like you are pummeling me,
Bludgeoning me with a huge club,
From the inside all the way out,
I can’t help but try and run.

But you have tied me with your chains,
You have held me with your gaze,
You have forced me into a daze,
Its all now a haze,
My heart still beats for you,
My heart still longs for you,
My heart weeps for you,
But you don’t want it,
You never seem interested,
So you throw it in a bin,
Like last nights leftovers.

I wish I had not loved you,
I wish your scent had not enchanted me,
I wish your voice hadn’t woven its web,
Skillfully round my neck and my feet,
And made want you more,
More than any other.

I wish that I hadn’t wished also,
I wish I hadn’t sought,
I wish I could melt the past,
And remake it, rework it,
Redo it into something else.

But most of all, I wish it didn’t hurt so bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment