Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 5 July 2011

I WOULD


Just a bit of warmth, with my hand to your face,
The soft silk touch, of the hair on your head,
Just a soft smile, dancing on your lips,
 And the fire in your eyes, playing at the helm.

Just a kind word, grace from your heart,
Something to make me smile,
Something to make me happy too.

Just a quick yes, and send me on my way,
A rushed answer, that will give me comfort,
The speed of it, sending me tumbling and crushing.

Just the comfort of your touch,
And the warmth of your lips,
Just the gentleness of the breeze, that is your eyes,
I would hear, the music of your voice,
I would desire, just a little bit of you, I would you.

That day will come,
That hour swiftly arrive,
That day will come,
 That moment marked out in time,
That day will come,
I shall but wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment